- Establishing & nurturing scholars across the two continents
- Publishing peer reviewed papers, journals & articles.
- Establishing relationship with academic institutions between the two continents
- Organising focussed & meaningful events, lectures & symposiums
- Offering fellowship, grants & scholarship to person of merit
- Provide and procure assistance among each other in time of strife & need
- Fostering & cherishing our tribal, spiritual & ancient wisdom with each other
- Establishing relationship with global democratic institutions active in Africa:
What we do
- Direct people to people contact between us and various countries in Africa.
- Establishment of parallel non diplomatic leader to leader connect.
- Consolidating & indexing existing entities of subcontinent origin in Africa & vice versa.
- Develop capability to protect our people & interest in Africa & vice versa.
- Dilute established stereotypes about each other.
- Create a non-Anglo, non-Euro, non-Confucius support group & understanding of Africa.
- Create friends in African nations where we don’t exist yet while consolidating where we do.